Logos and branding
Third parties may use the Acies logo or the logo of Acies' businesses or any of the variants of our logos only to refer to Acies legal entities or businesses. Our logos should not be used to advertise a relationship with any other third party without our explicit consent. Where Acies has provided its consent to use its logo in the context of a business relationship, only the specified logos on this webpage can be used. Any unauthorized use of our logos or an inappropriate specification applied on our logo is strictly forbidden. Our logos represent registered trademarks in multiple countries. Use of our logos to explicitly or implicitly represent ownership of any form or a business relationship that does not exist can make you liable for prosecution in a number of jurisdictions. For any questions, you may have on use of our logos, please feel free to contact us
Your contact: Acies Corporate Communications
Use of an official Acies or Acies business logo is permitted for third-parties that have entered into an official business relationship with either the parent entity or any of its subsidiaries or associates.
Use of an official Acies or Acies business logo is also permitted for third-parties that may not have a business relationship with any Acies entity but a written consent has been provided from an authorized official of Acies to that third-party permitting the use of a specific Acies logo.
Use of an official Acies or Acies business logo is not permitted in products, product packaging or any other business services without an official license or contract or agreement for such use between the third-party and an Acies entity.
Use of an official Acies or Acies business logo is strictly forbidden for third-parties that do not have any existing business relationship with either the parent entity or any of its subsidiaries or associates, or do not have any explicit consent from an authorized official of Acies permitting the use of our official logo/s.
Where an Acies or Acies business logo has been applied by a third-party in advertisements, marketing collateral or their official website/s, such application of our logo in the digital or physical asset of the third-party must state their connection with Acies. The third party must specify that Acies is the owner of the Acies logo.
Where a third-party may have entered into business relationships with more than one of Acies' businesses, unless specified explicitly in the contract or agreement or an official document for use of the appropriate logo, the third-party is required to seek the guidance from the authorized official of Acies on use of relevant Acies business logos.
A logo variant is an alternative color of our approved logo that can be applied in an officially recognized digital or physical asset for emphasizing our logo and brand while maintaining suitable contrast and legibility.
Each logo comprises two (2) major variants and two (2) minor variants:
▪ Major variant indicates use of logos in the transparent background
▪ Minor variant indicates use of logos in white or black background
Using transparent backgrounds in logos allows one to superimpose logos in front of any background.
Do take care to ensure that these backgrounds are uncluttered and are of a consistent and uniform color.
Our logos comprise two branding elements – the Acies symbol and the name of our parent brand or an Acies business respectively.
When applying our official logos in an officially recognized digital or physical asset, the following specifications must be adhered to:
- Ideal logo size: 1.80 cm (height) x 6.1 cm (width)
- Logo size ratio for alternative sizes: 1: 3.50 (height: width)
Following are some of the methods that strictly prohibited when applying any of our official logos in an officially recognized digital or physical asset:
- Stretched or compressed logo/s that do not align with the logo size or logo size ratio
- Effects applied on any of our official logo that leads to alteration of the officially downloaded logo
- Inappropriate use of a logo variant that does not contrast with the background of the underlying image or color of the digital or physical asset
- Inappropriate change in the color of our logo that leads to alteration of the officially downloaded logo
- Cropped or deletion of a portion of the official logo that leads to alteration of the officially downloaded logo
- Color variant applied on the official logo that leads to alteration of the officially downloaded logo
- Statements/ taglines applied next to the logo that is not part of the officially downloaded logo